Installation & Startup
Without correct installation and testing, even the best-designed control systems risk not performing properly. Our installation department is staffed by highly qualified journeyman and master electricians who work onsite until the complete system — hardware and software — is operating to our customer’s satisfaction. Services include:
- Construction: FMH employs licensed electrical contractors.
- Instrumentation: FMH field service personnel have experience installing, configuring and calibrating process instruments including pressure, flow, water quality analysis, gas detection and power monitoring.
- Testing: Field-testing is conducted to assure compliance with each customer’s functional specifications. Typical tests include installation inspection, loop checks, operational readiness testing (ORT) and functional acceptance testing (FAT)
- Training: FMH provides customer-specific training for management, maintenance and operations personnel in areas including PLC/SCADA software configuration, control system operation and instrument maintenance.
- Documentation: FMH provides AutoCAD documentation services with electrical device location drawings, detailed electrical schematics, control panel front & back layouts, bill of materials and system description of operations.
- Maintenance: FMH offers ongoing preventative and corrective maintenance services including instrument calibration, control system troubleshooting, and software upgrades and modifications.